Our three-part webinar series delves into key strategies and best practices for de-risking your nonprofit's technology platform. This series is tailored to Nonprofit leaders in Finance, HR, and IT.
If you missed a webinar from the series, don't sweat! Catch the recordings below (we will post them after each one).
If you haven't registered, please do so here
to ensure you receive your calendar invites for the remaining webinars.
Webinar 1: De-Risk Your Nonprofit’s Technology Platform and Increase Employee Happiness and Efficiency.
- Cloud and SaaS cybersecurity
- Cloud and SaaS and why they are critical in today's cybersecurity environment (data sovereignty, Geo-redundancy)
- Usability and integration
- Demo of platform usability - integration with Azure AD, Office/Outlook, Personalization
- All-in-one solutions
- Demo UI and benefits of integration
- Data-driven decision-making
- Demo of powerBI and dashboards
Webinar 2: Empowering Your Nonprofit with Key Finance Features to Overcome Industry Challenges
- How to get control of your budgets
- Budget availability, even when users are too busy to check!
- Demo of real-time budget checking
- System-generated approvals that prove you are complying with organizational policies
- Demo of approvals functionality
- Real-time on-demand access that does not depend on the finance team’s efforts
- Demo of reporting and analytics reports
Webinar 3: Enhancing Nonprofit Operations Through Integrated HR, Payroll, and Scheduling Solutions
- Integration for Seamless Workflows
- Demo of integrated processes in HR, Payroll and Scheduling
- Streamlining Staff Scheduling
- Demo of core scheduling features
- Managing EE Changes with HR Requests
- Demo of HR requests and leave management